Working with a steering committee of private- and public-sector experts and specialists, over the past five years SocInvest has pioneered discussion of:
- Local asset backed vehicles
- Tax increment financing
- Community infrastructure levies
- European funding vehicles such as JESSICA
- Enterprise zones
- Other public sector funding models to deliver regeneration, homes and communities and infrastructure.
SocInvest always asked:
- What are the benefits to the public sector?
- What are the returns and risks for the private sector?
- What are the best funding routes available in a difficult economic climate?
- Who can help you?