Fri 22 November 2013, 3:11 pm
3Fox International managing director Toby Fox chaired Invest Glasgow's inaugural London investor event on 21 November at the Scotland Office, Dover House.
The event focused on the accelerating development of Glasgow’s low carbon sector, its ambitions to be Europe’s greenest city and the business opportunities resulting from that drive.
A carefully selected audience of 20 institutional investors, energy providers, consultants and developers enjoyed presentations and a question and answer session with (pictured, left to right, above):
· Dr Steve Graham, executive director, Technology and Innovation Centre (University of Strathclyde)
· Stuart Patrick, chief executive, Glasgow Chamber of Commerce
· Alastair Brown, head of service for environment and sustainability, Glasgow City Council
· Calum Wilson, director of development (Scotland), SSE
· Charles Frize, managing director, Luddon Construction
“We’re really pleased with the event, which is the first in a series focusing on the key sectors that Glasgow is prioritising,” said Alison McCrae, market intelligence officer at Invest Glasgow.
"We’re starting conversations and raising awareness among the real opinion influencers. The feedback was excellent and we’re looking forward to welcoming some of the delegates to Glasgow as they pursue their interest."
The next seminar will take place in spring 2014, focusing on life sciences. More information will soon be available at glasgowforbusiness.com.
Copyright © 2017 3Fox International Limited